Besides their interests in Longville about this time, life pretty much went on in Pine River. I am always fascinated with their movements and comings and goings.
1. Mrs. Dawes opens a millinery store and visits her daughter in Grand Rapids, 22 April 1904.
2. Mrs. Dawes stepped on a nail, September 1904.
3. Mrs. Dawes and Mrs. McDonald went to Brainerd with the children, September 1904.
4. J.G. Dawes went to the Twin Cities and returned, Nov. 1904.
5. Masked ball at the Barclay Hall, masks are on sale at the Post Office, Dec. 1904.
Anyone for dancing….!!!