This page will cover the posts written on this blog about Amarilla’s great grandparents John Keller and Mary Anne Delano and also feature those written on the Solomon Goss Blog because they lived in Ohio and died there. It also touches on the lineages to DAR and Mayflower for Elizabeth Keller Spracklin.
I am creating pages for each family grouping to help make it easier to find the posts written about that family. This will make it easier to find study the information and I highly recommend that you do that and not just jump around. Please read the posts carefully it is important. Always feel free to ask me questions and request copies of original documents or suggest updates for genealogy always changes as new information comes to light.
Blogs are not the best for doing searches and can be confusing. As the author I sort of know what is going on. I have made copies of my posts and put them into a Word.doc so I can search it and I have a Table of Contents of the posts making it easier for me to find things.
There are three ways to search this blog:
Use the Archive Box on the right side of the blog and find the month and year and click and it will give you a listing of posts written during that time. So if you use the dates below you can find the post you are looking for and see it in sequence. Blogs go from past dates to present so they are backwards from a book.
Use the Search box on the right of this blog to search using key words like a person’s name, the location, topics like Mayflower etc.
Seek out the Categories which I have tried to organize by surname, cemeteries, locations and subjects. The list is auto alphabetical within the grouping, so you need to scroll looking for what you want. There is a number next to the category telling you approximately how many posts that the category. It may not find all references to the keyword you are using, although I strive to be careful and diligent.
Blogs are backwards from a book, so the oldest posts are the first. So you could technically go back to the beginning and go forward through the blog. I strive to do the genealogy in a chronological manner but not always for this is also a story about their lives and family connections make it very complicated. When I start writing about a family, I do a summary post of the family of a specific couple listing their children and then try to follow it with more detailed posts about the children and their families if it works within the concept of the blog. If you see revisiting in the title it means I have found new information or am going back to that person or couple and adding more detail.
Below is a listing of the posts written and published on this blog and others regarding John and Mary Ann Delano Keller, Amarilla’s grandparents.
You will find the links to the other blogs on the right side panel of this blog under BJ’s Family History Blogs:
Barclay Blog posts for John and Mary Delano Keller:
- Getting to Know Amarilla Spracklin Barclay, March 27, 2010
- Visit to the Titler Cemetery, April 2003, Near Marengo, Iowa, July 17, 2010 – BJM Cemeteries Blog
- Stones of Titler Cemetery – Spracklin/len, September 11, 2010 – BJM Cemeteries Blog
- 1878: Enter Amarilla Spracklin, January 9, 2011
- The Death of Amarilla’s Grandfather, John Keller, March 25, 2011.
- Amarilla’s Grandmother Keller Passes 1882, June 20, 2011.
- Amarilla’s Connection to Ohio! August 13, 2011.
- Partition Deed: Morrow County Ohio 1884, October 8, 2011.
- Spracklin & Keller Connections – Amarilla’s Parents, November 3, 2011
- Daniel and Elizabeth’s Letter to Home! November 19, 2011
- Tombstone Tuesday: Hedding M.E. Cemetery, So. Bloomfield, Morrow Co., Ohio – Mary & John Keller, March 25, 2014 – BJM Cemeteries Blog
Solomon Goss Blog posts about John and Mary Delano Keller:
- The End of Mary Delano Keller’s Life and a Summary of her Children, February 22, 2015.
- John Keller’s Birth and Death, March 1, 2015
- Tombstone Tuesday, Hedding M.E. Cemetery, So. Bloomfield Twp., Morrow Co., Ohio, March 11, 2014. See BJM Cemeteries Blog for more information.
- Tombstone Tuesday: Hedding ME Cemetery, So. Bloomfield, Morrow Co., Ohio John and Mary Keller, March 25, 2014. See BJM Cemeteries Blog for more information.
- John Keller’s Will and Estate File, March 9, 2015.
- John Keller’s marriage to Mary Delano, March 17, 2015.
- John Keller and the US Census for Knox County, April 6, 2015.
- John Keller, Ohio Tax Records, Two Deeds 1829 and 1837, April 12, 2015.
- John Keller and his land in Morrow County, Ohio 1848 and 1849, May 27, 2015.
- The Keller Family of Morrow County, Ohio, June 9, 2015.
- Daniel D. Spracklin a Son of John and Lydia Spracklin, January 26, 2014.
- Daniel’s In-Laws John and Mary (Delano) Keller a connection to DAR and to the “Fortune.” February 12, 2014.
- Spracklin and Keller Connection – Amarilla’s Parents, November 3, 2011.
- The Keller & Delano Family Connection, February 20, 2014.
- Stephen Delano his untimely Death, February 23, 2014
- Stephen Delano’s Lineage to Philip Delano, April 20, 2014
There are also pages on this family at the Solomon Goss Blog and the top of that blog that might be of interest. Please feel free to comment or contact me at email@example.com